Seagull's EVERYWHERE!!! :)

Hey Guys! Seagull here.
We just got back from a weekend away with Sahara, Aprilia, Chana, Bantum, Tape and Bossie in St Lucia. We swam in the sea and chilled on the beach and I even saw a hippo!! For me that was amazing cause we don't get hippos in England - that's where I'm from. Nope, no hippos, but we get lots of rain, clouds and cold weather. Sometimes we even get snow - which is pretty cool - but I'd still rather be in South Africa where the sun shines and I get to hang out with cool campers like you guys!
My favourite activity here so far is high ropes. It's like an obsticle course in the trees and you get to wizz down a foofy slide! I also like body boarding cos the beach is so much fun!

Check you guys later!
Seagull

Poodle I love you! <3 
haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home