Poodle's design of the week #2

Hey Guys!

XBox week is sooo cool so far. You guys are missing out if you didn't come! Lucky for you, we've got two more AWESOME holiday camps to follow this week. Monaco week is going to be the best... I'm most excited for Monaco week cause my little sister is coming for her first ever Sugar Bay Camp! You guys should all come meet her. She's really cool :) Also there are some really cool counselors back at camp to join in the fun. I was so excited yesterday when one of my best friends, Steps, stepped off the bus yesterday. I ran and gave him a HUGE hug! I know he misses alot of you cool campers and would love you guys to visit while he's here.

So here's your second design :) Hope you like it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home