Bloom blossoms into Sugar Bay

Hey all you crazy fun-loving peeps!
Spring time has sprouted a bunch of new counselors, like me! BLOOOOOOM!!!
I am sitting right now day dreaming about all the amazing times I had with the campers that came to sugarbay recently...I can't wait to see them again! Even the kids that kept dunking me into the pool;)


For those of you that thought I drowned (cos my kayak sank) I did not woooohoooop!:) The kayak had a hole in it and filled up with water and so I sank in the middle of the lagoon. I tried swimming back to shore pulling the boat with me but luckily I didn't have to go all the way because Titan and Sahara came to my rescue and together we swam back to shore. It was quite an experience and kids were so excited to see me still alive and kicking:)


A bunch of counsellors are heading off to watch the rugby toniught. I'm sooo excited! Hope to see some you awesome people there. Wooohooo! WOOP -WOOP;)


BLOOM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home