Poodles new Pants

Hey guys!
It's been a while since I've written so I thought I'd say Hi :)
Missing everyone so much and cant wait to see ALL of you in December!
You better be there!

So Game Show week started yesterday and everyone's having TONS of fun.
My little sister is here as one of the campers too so I'm really excited :) I get to spend a whole week with her!

So I went to Durban yesterday to go spend all my money :) You all need to come to camp and see this pair of pants I found! They are tooooooo cool :) They loof like leggings, but the top is baggy. They are black, but then it looks like all different colours of lumo paint has been splattered all over them. I am wearing them right now :) haha

Any ways. I hope to see you all here in December.
Surfs Up week is going to be off the hook!

Check you soon, friends!

Poodie - Poodle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home