A FEW WORDS FROM ''THE CAMPERS"

We have just had our 11th Birthday camp this week and a few of our campers write up what they have experienced here at Sugar Bay.

Junior Camper
Simona Cutifani (13)

"Sugar Bay has effected me tremendously. It's a place that helps me get away from the cruel reality that is life. Here, I know I can just be myself and not be judged. Coming here is a chance to reinvent myself and be whoever I want to be. Bullied at school, it's a hard for me to be outgoing and loud, but here I feel I can do absolutely anything. The counselors are encouraging and joyfull and I love being around them. Sometime I wish I could be here all the time. Thanks for making me realise how great life can be".
"I love Sugar Bay!"

"Sugar Bay is the best camp I've ever been to and its my first time and its already the best."


Senior Camper
Tahlia Cutifani (15)

"Sugar Bay is a totally awesome camp which gives young people to experience different things and further their talents. It is so much fun and I have an amazing time everytime I come here. The Counselors are always vibrant, energetic and full of zest! All thye counselors are always so helpful and knowledgable during sessions. I hope I can grow up slowly so I can keep coming back!"


We can not wait for the next bunch of campers to arrive, we are going to miss you the campers that we have had here for the last three weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home