So Fluffy, I could DIE!!!!

Howdy!
Good day!

What a week it has been! Running around after two different schools, from land to the beach and then back to land! I love it! Busy busy busy, it's the best!
We have been blessed yet again with beautiful weather, the waves were so fantastic today that I just couldn't resist jumping into the ocean with the kids from Sifundzani, it was great!

Our lady duck, Spatchcock, has had the most ADORABLE ducklings! I've been obssessed with taking photos of them! THEY SO FLUFFY!! They waddle around the walkway while Borris (daddy duck) hisses at anyone who walks past, trying to protect his young ones, it's too sweet!

I hope you have all been working just as hard as Borris and I, remember- life should be filled with happiness, no matter what you do. Happiness comes from within.
Peace, Love, and Happiness...
May the rest of the week bring you all the Happiness you deserve!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home