Holidays Week Happenings

First week working as a photographer at Sugar Bay in a summer camp and I couldn't believe how much fun I had! This past week was Holidays Week and I had such an awesome time seeing kids having the time of their lives and making new friends.

Campers got to explore new talents like; surfing, body boarding, rock climbing, BMXing and so much more! Almost everyone who went on Jacob's Ladder even got to the top pole with their partners, showing such amazing team skills and determination. Even the chilled out activities like arts and crafts or bracelet making was so cool because the campers got to show off their artistic talents.

The evening programs were really cool! We had a Halloween carnival, Camp Out, an Irish evening, Easter Talent show and, of course, Party night topped off with an AMAZING fire show! I could barely hold back my excitement when the campers came into view with their amazing glowing spinning poi. They had skills!

I can tell there will be even more insanely awesome camps to come and I'll be ready to take photos of campers enjoying a place they can make their own and to meet new faces. Hope to see you there!

Happy Holidays!

Love Doodle






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home