Sweet Sunshine

Goooood morning Zinkwazi!

I trust you are all having a fabulous week and soaking up this wonderful sun before the rain comes in again?
But then again, dancing in the rain is just as fun as playing in the sun!
It's Kodak here! It's been a while since I've had a chance to update you, and share all my colourful photos with you, so let's start with my favourite- the SUNRISE!

Here in Zinkwazi we have had some beautiful weather and sunrises, here's one from yesterday!


 

I'm sure by now you have all seen my beautiful pup, Sunshine, here she is soaking up the beauty with me.. Look how big she has grown!



You'll never guess what happened yesterday...... A little lady from Sacred Heart school BROKE OUR CRATE CLIMBING RECORD!!! With 24 crates!! Lula Pam-Grant, big up's to you!



Other than that, we have been having so much fun fitting in every activity possible, and we're really going to miss these kids when they leave, they are just the sweetest bunch!

Much love from here at Sugar Bay,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home