Fire & Ice week: hot days & the coolest kids


Happy hello to all !

I hope the week has brought you all sorts of happiness and smiles!

So last week the campers went all Australian on me, which was pretty epic since I love Australia and their accents! Being the camera lady is so entertaining sometimes.. I get to see the funniest things!

So as you have probably already seen on our media pages, this week's theme is “Fire & Ice”, which is crazy wicked! I'm loving it! From songs and dance, to team challenges, to ice experiments, it's just been non-stop craziness!

As always, the kids are just super stoked to being running around in the sunny sunshine on the beach, who could blame them?



Guess how many campers we have?.... Approximately 180 ! So myself and my side-kick, Doodle, are running up, down, left, right, and even flying, to get some awesome action shots of all your beautiful children! Yes... We can do this!

Here are some pictures to keep you in the loop :)

Until next time, keep safe, keep smiling, and keep loving.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home