Fabulous Fun with Flamboyant

Todays inspirational quote:
“Spread Love everywhere you go.
Let no one ever come to you without leaving Happier.”
Mother Teresa

Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Guten Tag, Ciao, Salaam, and Namaste!!
A Happy Wednesday to you all!

Although the weather has been against our beach days, sending us rain, wind, and lots of dark clouds, it hasn't dampened the spirits of our fantastic Flamboyant kids who have taken advantage of all our indoor and outdoor activities, nor has it stopped me from whipping my camera out at every possible moment! Unfortunately, I had a very sad mishap last night, which resulted in my ankle being twisted. I am now bonding with a pair of crutches instead of my camera.
The kids had a great day at the beach yesterday, surfing, body boarding, swimming in the ocean, kayaking and surfing, and had an awesome Marine Biology talk today, followed by some great indoor activities which included a mechanical surfboard! Yes, that's correct! When the weather is too dull to surf in the ocean, we surf on land! Sugar Bay style! Check out the pics on our Facebook page.

Overall, it's been a wonderful week so far, and I can't wait to be back on my feet again so I can keep updating everyone with pictures of their beautiful children!

Until then, Peace Love and Happiness to all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home