Snapshots by Kodak

Whatsup guys :) My name is Kodak, and I'm Sugar Bay's new film and photographer..
I feel it's important for you to know who is taking photos of your beautiful children, so let me keep this short 'n sweet (^^,)
  • I'm 20 years old
  • I grew up in Durban
  • I studied film in Cape Town
  • I'm a proud vegeterian
  • I've worked with kids and the less fortunate since I was 10 years old
  • I love people
  • I'm absolutely crazy about film and photography
  • I love the earth and our environment, and will always respect it and keep it clean
  • I love getting to know the campers even though I'm not a counselour
  • I love Sugar Bay
  • My favourite colour is green

So now that that's out of the way, I look forward to updating you every Wednesday on what's hot at camp, what insane activities our campers are doing, and whose who in the zoo... Keep checking our blog for the low down on what happens here, each week, at Sugar Bay!

Peace, Love, and Happiness
Kodak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home