In Memory of Nicholas Koutromanos

It is with a heavy heart that we pay tribute to one of our past campers… Nicholas Koutromanos. He was indeed a very special boy and has touched many hearts here at camp.


In Memory of Nicholas Koutromanos

12/07/2002-/20/06/2016

 

"Everyday at camp you get the privilege of meeting such incredible kids and teens. Nicholas was one of the most amazing campers I have ever came across. He has a special place in my heart. From the moment I met him , he was so full of energy and had the biggest smile which was very contagious, especially his laugh. He would go around to his favourite counselors and share his sweets with us and always had a joke or a complement that followed. I am so thankful to have crossed his path even for a week and to have helped him have the most incredible week of his life. When he left to go back home, he ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug for probably two whole minutes and thanked me for an amazing week. R.I.P Nicholas.”

-Hamster

"Nick was an incredible boy. His contagious smile and playful nature managed to leave a lasting impression on those who were in contact with him. At Sugar Bay, we have a saying that we quote at every camp: "Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." And, we can all say for certain that Nick will always be in our hearts and will never be forgotten."

-Rebel

"Dear Nic, I'll never forget the first time I met you and spoke to you. It was during Pac Man, one of the evening activities during Jurassic World Week at Sugar Bay. It was then that I knew you were going to be one of the coolest people at camp that week. And I was right, you were by far the coolest, most genuine young man that I have met to this day. You were always smiling or laughing and always making the people around you smile and laugh as well. I will never forget how you and Dino helped me pick out my counselor name and the huge discussion we had about it on the way to the lion and tiger park. You will forever live in our hearts and we will only remember the good times we had with you."

-Love Hunter


"Having had the absolute privilege to know such a sweet and humble boy, brought so many memories of when we had a laugh about a little situation he had at one of our beach sessions back in 2013/2014.Nic was so worried about his hair frizzing and him being swallowed by a rash vest because it was not his size. I recall wide smile and warm presence. He was definitely the popular one with the female campers. It’s certainly amazing how such a young soul can add so much value and has impacted me as a counselor through his character. Go well buddy. Thank you for the memories."

-Love Raven


We will miss you Nic.

We have all our precious memories with you in our hearts forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a seashell wind chime

5 Fun Facts about the Maze Runner

5 Camp games to play at home